Getting Started - for Users
Setting up a Wallet
Setting up a Blockchain.info wallet on your PC or Mac
Setting up a Blockchain.info wallet on your Android or Tablet
Setting up a Blockchain.info wallet on iPhone or iPad
Setting up a Wallet on your Legacy Mobile Phone Coinapult
Buying and Selling Coins
There are numerous online exchanges, ranked below by ease of use.
Coinbase connects directly to your bank account (takes less than a week to verify), debiting and crediting your account when you buy or sell.
Bitstamp accepts payment through a money order, which you make from your bank and takes ????.
Getting Started - for Merchants
Printed QR CodePros: Simple, nearly free, fast Cons: No confirmation capability, must determine conversion at point of sale, cant differentiate between different products, accounting is challenging
iPad or TabletUsing Websites Coinbase.com Pros: Will convert USD to BTC for you at time of sale, can have a different target for each product, improved accounting Using apps Blockchain.info app Hardware Cheap Android Tablets VIA V7 7 WM8880 Cortex-A9 Android Tablet ($59)
What is Cold Storage?
Paper Wallet Tutorial
Cold Storage with Linux, Bitcoin-Qt, and TrueCrypt
- Locating Brick & Mortar Businesses Coinmap.org Bitcoin Travel Other Maps
Investment and Day Trading
Charts and Analysis
- Bitcoin Clark Moody
- Second Market - Invest in bitcoins through your IRA
- The Bitstar Portfolio (Blending Bitcoin with Harry Brownes Permanent Portfolio)
- Altcoin Mining CryptoSwitcher: Chooses Optimal Crypto-currency to mine at all times
- Communities /r/BitcoinMining